Friday, June 13, 2008

Ryan has a Friend


Today I went shopping for some clothes for our first family pictures that are tomorrow. When we were in the store I looked down and saw you smiling at a toy that is hooked to your carrier. It's a blue elephant that has rattles in its feet. It has really big eyes that you like to look at. I don't see how you do it. The toy is only about two inches away from your face. You've started smiling at the elephant like it's your best friend. It's so stinkin' cute!!


You're smiling more and more every day! I'm absolutely loving it. You are such a happy baby. It will be really fun when you start laughing.

3 comments:

Joni McDoniel said...

So sweet! He is precious. Isn't amazing how fast they change and grow everyday? Have a great weekend and Father's Day!

Lisa said...

Hey Nichole! I just found your blog!! Your little Ryan is precious! I'm so happy for you!! Isn't it great being a mommy?? Did you know I am expecting again?? I am about 20 weeks and we're having a boy this time! My daughter Karli will be 3 in Sept. and this little guy will join us in Nov.! I have a blog too, if you want to read it! It is private though, so you'll have to email me your email if you want me to add you to the list! lisabialon@cox.net Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely precious! I am so happy for your guys. He is a lucky man to have such great parents. :)