Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two Months Old

You had your two month check up today. You weigh 11 pounds, which is average, and are 22 1/8 inches long, which is a little below average. All this time we thought you were so long. Your head circumference is slightly above average. We know that's because you're so smart. :) You got five shots today. You cried, of course. I didn't get upset until we got into the car and you had the saddest little wimper of a cry still. I teared up a little. You've been sleeping all afternoon. If you're moved at all you'll cry. I gave you some tylenol. I hope it helps you. Daddy took a nap with you on the couch when he got home. Watch the video and listen closely.

1 comment:

madelynmom said...

Oh I hate when they get their shots! poor baby! that's the most precious snore i've every heard! yeah for 11 pounds!!