Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HA HA

YOU LAUGHED AT ME!!!! I'm sure that won't be the last time I say that and I'm also sure that I won't always be happy about it, but this time I'm so excited!! We were playing yesterday. I had you sitting in my lap and I was sticking my tongue out at you. No noises or anything this time. You were smiling at me like you do a lot now, but then you let out this short, two syllable "ha ha." I laughed with joy, which scared you. But, when I stuck out my tongue again you laughed again!!!! I pulled you up to me and hugged you tight and said "Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you!" When I put you back down you had this expression on your face that said, "What the heck was that?!! Don't ever do that again!!" You've laughed a few more times since then. My little boy is getting so big!!





These pictures have nothing to do with my story today, but I thought they were extra cute. We went to family camp with my parents on Memorial Day. Thank you Kinni for e-mailing these.

No comments: