Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wearing us out!

Oh RYAN! You are wearing Mommy and Daddy out! The last week (or maybe even two) you've been waking up at 5am or earlier. I'm not a morning person, so that's not very fun for me. This morning you woke up at five. We don't like to feed you before 6am so you won't get into the habit of waking up too early, but for some reason it hasn't mattered lately. When you woke up today we let you cry/scream for about 15 minutes. I went and got you and we went to lay on the couch hoping that you and I could sleep a little longer. You still cried and Daddy came in and made a bottle for you. Apparently it was not enough because you cried some more. Eventually it was 6am and we fed you and put you back to bed. I was so mad and crabby. I wasn't the nicest to you or Daddy, but you both forgave me.

You've also decided to stop eating (solids anyway) the last couple of weeks. It's been so frustrating. You were such a good eater before. I couldn't get the spoon to your mouth fast enough. Now you're crying the entire time we feed you. Today has been the first day in a week or two you've eaten three full meals (with bottles in between). The only thing I can think of is that I changed something without realizing it that threw you off. I did try raspberries and you didn't like those much.

Here's hoping this will all pass....SOON!

No comments: