Ryan you had your 9 month check-up. I can't believe you're already NINE MONTHS OLD!! It can't be possible!! How did this happen!?!?!
You weighed in at 20 pounds (50th%) and you are 30 inches tall (95th%). I was thinking that you looked kinda skinny. It turns out you're not underweight...you're just stretched out! You're gonna be tall! You got one shot and you cried. You actually cried a little longer than you usually do, but you were still okay. You were a little cranky for the rest of the day. Dr. Harmon said you can start on solid foods like chunks of soft fruits and vegetables and cheerios, etc. I talked to her about how you're not eating much lately and she said it may be that you want to feed yourself. So...we tried it.
We tried banana (that's all we had that could be cut up into little peices), puffs and peices of breakfast bar. You did really well.
No comments:
Post a Comment