Sunday, January 25, 2009

Look out World!

Ryan, you've started crawling EVERYWHERE! In some ways that's good and in some ways it's good. Here is a list for both...

Good:
* Instead of sitting in one spot and crying when we leave the room you crawl after us.
* You are meeting appropriate milestones.

Bad:
* I'm not completely sure the house is babyproof until I see where you're going and see a hazard.
* You can go where ever you want, i.e. kitchen while I'm cooking, bathroom, office where there's lots of cords out.

You're also pulling up on things now. You especially like pulling up on Mommy and Daddy when we're on the floor playing with you or when you're sitting in our laps. Same as above there are good and bad sides. For example:

Good:
* You're meeting appropriate milestones.
* It looks like you're going to walk soon!

Bad:
* You're growing too fast!!!!
* When Daddy went into your room this morning you were up on your knees in your crib. That means all you had to do was bend at your waist and you would plop out and fall to the floor. Yikes! Daddy thought it was funny...I did not.

So, Daddy has lowered your crib mattress to the next lowest setting. It makes Mommy so sad! You're growing big too fast!!! Stop it!

I love you!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great to see your updates! Ryan is such a cutie too! They grow so fast don't they?! The more you have the faster it goes, so watch out!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! You are welcome to come meet Blake anytime! (although he is still a little sick at the moment so prob. not this week!) We are going to be in Tulsa in March for the workshop so maybe we could see you then. But if you want to meet up before then, I'm all for it! Just let me know!

Unknown said...

it stinks that kids have to go and get big... hope you guys are good. We'll talk to you soon.
Kyle