Here you are behind the recliner investigating the floor vent. "Oh...hey Mom....I didn't see you there!"
You even crawled over to the sliding glass door for the first time. Our cable cord goes by it. You enjoyed playing with it. Our good friends Kyle and Vicki are staying with us until they go to be missionaries in the Dominican Republic. Their dog Gus stayed in our back yard. I would like to know what you were thinking when you were checking each other out. I don't think you've ever seen a dog before.
And FINALLY you crawled over and took an ornament off of the Christmas tree. Yes, I know it's been two weeks (or more) since Christmas and my tree is still up. You inspired me to put it away, though, when you started pulling off the pretty red balls.
Pretty soon Daddy and I will have to start putting up gates so you don't wander off.
No comments:
Post a Comment