Monday, October 27, 2008

First Time to Bible Class

Ryan, you went to Bible class for the first time yesterday. It was hard for Mommy and Daddy to think of you being big enough to do that, but you are (and have been for a while). Thankfully, Mommy is the nursery coordinator and the teacher that was in that class can't teach any more and so I stepped up. It was a sacrifice...but somebody had to do it...and I'm glad it was me!


We dressed you up in a cute little outfit Grandma Ellen got for you. You had such a great time. I put you in a bucket seat. You had to have a blanket behind you because you aren't quite sitting up yet. You sat next to your friend Loralei (not sure about the spelling). You were very intrigued by her bow and pulled it off about four times. You had lots of fun chewing on the toys that helped you learn about what God made. You did get a little fussy, but it was time for you to eat. A few of your friends got very fussy and I had to hold them. You were a trooper and played in the exersaucer.


You with some of your future girlfriends.


Your cute feet dangling just after you lost a sock.

No comments: