I can't believe you're six months old already! Time has gone by so fast and it breaks my heart thinking about how fast it will continue to be. Before I know it you will be ten years old and not letting me hug and kiss on you the way I do now. I love you, my precious boy.
I pray that you will be a man of God and listen to the things he says to you. It is Him who created you. Before you were born He made plans for you to be Ryan Samuel Brookman...cutest boy on earth. God has awesome things ready for you in your future. He has a wife that will love Him and love you. He has children that will honor Him and honor you. He knows all of the people that you will bring to Him long before you will meet them. Ryan, follow God and He will bless you more than you know.
(Yes, Mommy cried while writing this.)
No comments:
Post a Comment