Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Four Month Check-Up

Ryan today you had your four month check-up. We had to wait an extra week until you got over your Hand Foot Mouth virus. You weigh 15 pounds 5 ounces (50th percentile). You are 25 1/2 inches long (75th percentile). And your head is 43 1/2 cm (80th percentile). You're getting so big. I knew you were long, and you have to have a big head to hold that smart brain of yours!

You got two shots. The first one you didn't even flinch!! The second one got ya, and you cried a lot until Daddy picked you up and then you were fine. You are such a brave boy!!! You weren't even fussy afterwards. I'm so proud of you.

Dr. Harmon said it would probably be okay to start you on rice cereal if we wanted to, but I think Daddy and I have to think about it a little more.

We finally got a video of you rolling over. It's a little dark, but you can still see.

No comments: