Wednesday, August 13, 2008

All Better

You're all better now Ryan. Now Mommy is sick!!! The doctor said we probably couldn't get hand/foot/mouth, but I've got it! Now I can see why you were so unhappy those few days. I just hope we don't pass this back and forth to each other.

You've had such a great day today, though. I'm so proud of you. When I came into your room to wake you up this morning you were just looking around and when you saw me a big smile came on your face. It was such a joy to see that first thing in the morning. You're back to your regular eating schedule. You're taking semi-regular naps again (we're still working on that). I just layed you down for the night and you were laying there happy for about twenty minutes and just now figured out that "Oh yeah, this is when they want me to sleep for a while." Now you're crying, but I'm sure you'll fall asleep in a few minutes. You usually do.

I love you Ryan, and daddy does too!!

No comments: