You had your first Thanksgiving Ryan. With Mommy's side of the family we went to Branson, MO. It was a lot of fun. We ate a lot of food and went shopping.

This is what you did while the rest of us ate Thanksgiving dinner. So cute.


Cousin Stone was there. He sat on Uncle Doug's lap and ate his pumpking pie. I think he liked it.



Cousin Stone and Uncle Doug came by our room. You liked looking at each other and smiling. Stone was very nice to you and gave you toys to play with.


This is what you did while the rest of us ate Thanksgiving dinner. So cute.
Cousin Stone was there. He sat on Uncle Doug's lap and ate his pumpking pie. I think he liked it.
After dinner we went back to our hotel room. You woke up and played on the floor with your toys. There wasn't a lot of room to roll around. It seemed your favorite place to go was under the bed.
Your daddy and I had a bet that you would crawl before Thanksgiving. I said you would 'cause I believed in you! I lost :(. You're so close though!!!
Cousin Stone and Uncle Doug came by our room. You liked looking at each other and smiling. Stone was very nice to you and gave you toys to play with.
Then it was your turn for Thanksgiving dinner. You had sweet potatoes and rice. Yum!
At midnight Mommy and Daddy, Grandma, Uncle Nic, Uncle Doug and Aunt Shonn went shopping trying to find great deals. Papa Broyles stayed with you at the hotel. Grandma and I only went to one store. I got a coat (that you can wear when you're three) and a hat for you and stood in line for an hour to pay for it.
At midnight Mommy and Daddy, Grandma, Uncle Nic, Uncle Doug and Aunt Shonn went shopping trying to find great deals. Papa Broyles stayed with you at the hotel. Grandma and I only went to one store. I got a coat (that you can wear when you're three) and a hat for you and stood in line for an hour to pay for it.
We slept in and went to the Branson Landing to do some more shopping. The last thing we did was eat lunch with the family. Here you are with Stone waiting to leave. (No, the camo outfits were not planned.)


We said goodbye and headed off to Edmond to see Grandma and Pops Brookman. We drove for five whole hours. We only stopped once for gas and let you get out to stretch. You only cried for maybe 20 minutes the entire time. You were such a good boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment