Well, Ryan, we started the day by going to Dr. Fumia's office one last time. He wanted to make sure my blood pressure was under control. (It's okay, but not great.) I also asked him about my milk supply for you. Even with the medicine he put me on, I'm not supplying enough for your demand. It's been an emotional roller coaster ride trying to decide what I want to do. One minute I'll say I'm completely done nursing you, but the next I think I can't just give it up now. I thought and prayed a lot about it and came to a decision that I think will bring my sanity back...maybe...
I'm going to nurse and bottle feed you every other time. That way feeding don't take forever because I'm trying to do both at every session, and I won't be so stressed about whether or not I've given you enough. I'm hoping and praying this will work.
Daddy went on a business trip today. He'll be back soon, but it's been rough with him gone, and it's only been a few hours. I think you miss him too, because you've been extra fussy today. Uncle Nic is coming to stay with us while Daddy is gone. He'll keep us safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment