This is us on our way to church on Mother's Day. I was so very proud. You might notice I'm wearing a sock on my hand. That's because your body not only is not your own any more when you give birth it's never the same. I've apparently developed exczema and got huge blisters on my hand. It was not fun. They're going away now, though.
Ryan is getting better and better at eating which is a relief. I don't know what I would have done if it continued to take him an hour just to eat. I'm convinced he's smiled at me already. He will look me in the eye for longer periods of time now, and there have been a couple of times he's smiled back at me. This has to be true even though babies don't usually smile socially until they're six or eight weeks old. Ryan is advanced, don't you know? :)
2 comments:
Of course he is smiling at his mommy and yes he is advanced! I hope you had a great first Mother's Day...minus the hand injury! I'm so glad he is eating better...it makes such a difference in how sane you feel!
what a sweet picture!! isn't Mother's Day the best!
Post a Comment