Saturday, June 19, 2010

First time at the beach (January 2010)

Ryan, Daddy has to go to Florida for work a lot. This time we got to go with him. It was quite an adventure DRIVING the whole way. You were a trooper. Little did we know you were sick and got croup for the second time! Yuck! We took you to an urgent care and they gave you an anitbiotic for the ear infection that came along with it. We bought a cheap humidifier to put in your room in the condo. One night I decided to put towels on the floor by the door so your room would get really steamy. Hello bad idea!! About 2:00am the smoke alarm goes off!!!! I kick Daddy out of bed, because he didn't know what was going on. I first thought it might be a security alarm. Once we figure out it wasn't Daddy started waving around the smoke alarm in our room. I was so frantic thinking the cheap humidifier had caught fire in your room!! I ran into your room and I sniffed around and smelled no smoke so I try to pull of the smoke alarm from the wall so it won't wake you up. This was a VERY loud smoke alarm. It wouldn't come off. So Daddy and I are waving around in front of it frantically trying to make it stop. It finally did, and you didn't move a muscle the whole time!! You crazy kid.

Enjoying breakfast on the balcony while you were still sick.

Hooray! About 2 days before we came home you were all better. "Ryan, what does the lion say?"




Beautiful boy


Fun in the sand.


Sharing a milkshake with Daddy.





No comments: