Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy!!!
Today is your birthday. I can't believe it was one year ago that you came into our lives. God has blessed us in so many ways this past year. You have made us so very happy. As I reflect on the year I think of the many things I have learned from being your mommy. The most important thing that I've learned is that even though you may wake me up in the middle of the night or early in the morning; even though you may scream when I walk out of the room; even though you may make a mess...I will love you forever and always. Daddy and I thank God so much for putting you in our lives. We can't wait to see what He has in store for us.




Trying to get a picture of you at 2:06 pm, the exact time you were born.


It was nap time, so you didn't last long.

Birthday dinner. Turkey dog and sweet potato fries. Yum!
You've had one birthday party already. We celebrate with Grandma and Pops, Great-Grandmother and Great-Granddad, Aunt Mary and Uncle Phil, Aunt Ren and Uncle Rory, and Cousin Logan and Lacey. Those pictures will come soon.

No comments: