Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Tricks

Ryan, while Daddy was gone you learned some new tricks. As you get older it's so much fun to watch you learn new things. You learned how to make the elephant sound. You started making a sound by pressing your lips tight together and blowing and I would say you were an elephant. I started asking what the elephant says and you would do that sound!! (Next is the fish sound. You've started smacking your lips while you eat and it looks like a fish face.) You also learned to wave "hi" and "bye." You started doing this when Gram and Papaw were watching you one night. Now you love to wave to your friends especially. Yesterday we were at the grocery store and you were flirting with some ladies behind us at the check out line. When it was time to go one of the ladies said "bye" and waved and you started waving at them over and over. It just made their day. The other trick you learned is to give kisses. I love it!!! I'll ask you to give me a kiss and you open your mouth as wide as you can and lean in to give me a big wet one. Sometimes I don't even have to ask for a kiss, you just give one to show me how much you love me. I love you too!!!





No comments: