You were 7lbs 3oz and 19 1/2 inches when you were born. You have light brown hair and blue-ish green eyes. You're perfect.
We're on our fourth day as a family and loving every minute of it. David and I are both exhausted, but it's worth it. Yesterday you looked at me straight in the eyes for the first time. You would have thought I won the lottery.
We gave you your first bath before he went for his first doctor's visit today. Hopefully we're doing it right. You screamed almost the entire time.

You were born with a "neonatal" tooth. I'm not sure that's the right term. You have a little tooth right in the front. All babies have them in the womb, but most fall out before they're born. This one didn't. We'll go to a pediatric dentist to see about having it taken out so you don't choke on it when it decides to come out on its own.
You were born with a "neonatal" tooth. I'm not sure that's the right term. You have a little tooth right in the front. All babies have them in the womb, but most fall out before they're born. This one didn't. We'll go to a pediatric dentist to see about having it taken out so you don't choke on it when it decides to come out on its own.
The doctor is a little concerned about the jaundice that you are having. You've been poked more times than I like, but we want to make sure you're healthy. We go again tomorrow to do another blood test. Meanwhile, we make sure you eat a lot and lay in the sun whenever possible. You've lost a little weight since birth. I pray that since you're eating better you'll put it back on quickly.
That's you, our boy, and we love you so very much!
4 comments:
He really is so beautiful, Nichole! I'm so glad he's here safe and sound and will be praying about the jaundice! Both my boys had it too...so don't worry too much!
Hey, I just found your blog. Ryan is precious. Congrats to you both!
yeah... i didn't know you were blogging! he is so precious and i can't wait to get to know him! love, Heather
Nicole, I am so excited to find your blog! Congratulations on your little boy, he is just precious. I can't wait to continue to see pictures and hear how life as a mommy is going.
Post a Comment